ICOM CI-V to computer and HL-1.5kfx at the same time?

Hi All,I've got an ICOM CI-V question. I am running an IC-7600 to a Tokyo Hy-power Hl-1.5kfx. I want to get normal rig control AND send the band data to the Amp for auto-switching. It has an Icom CI-V jack and an Icom setting. I can get it to work when I hook it up to the IC07600 alone and change the address to 5c (from 7a, default). I can't get it to work WITH computer rig control.I've tried an audio splitter from the back of the IC-7600 and nothing gets to the amp.Also there is the problem that the amp wants 5ch as the address and the 7600 and all software written for it expects 7a. I use Omnirig and that allows you to write your own configuration files so I might be able to overcome that if I can get the rig talking to the computer and the amp at the same time.Any help would be appreciated!Thanks and 73 de Arden, KI7G

Well, I finally got my HL-1.5k to switch bands with the radio (and IC-7600) or rig control from the computer. I was trying to find a way to make CI-V from my Rig do double duty with the computer and the amp but that was not going to work without an investment in a CI-V router and even then I was unsure if it would ultimately succeed. Well, I figured out that old Icom Amps supported band switching via voltage changes from a RCA port on the older Icom radios. Tokyo Hy-Power supports those with a special Icom- only switch and an extra RCA port. Finally I discovered that pin 4 on the ACC2 DIN port sent those old voltage shifts for legacy amps. I just had to make 7-pin DIN with pin 4 and ground going to an RCA plug and BOOM! it worked.Thanks for ideas and 73 de Arden KI7G